Monday, 22 October 2012

Honing An Intuitive Mind


I wish I’d been more heedful of my dreams and stood my ground for believing in them. I am actually talking of visions that we experience while sleeping at night. Looking back I realize my dreams have always been key communications from the sub-consciousness throughout my life. And that intuitive insight has been coming like revelations, as I remember them now.

Often uncanny dreams have given me glimpses of my own future. As also the futures of people close to me. I have had vivid dreams of incidents that actually occurred later.  Not that I did not pay attention to my dreams as a child for I remember narrating them accurately each morning to an amused family. However I went remiss in disregarding these nightly nudges for my own good.

While seeing deceased family members in dreams offers a strange kind of joy and comfort, I can be sure of gaining some intuitive guidance. I have learnt to trust their presence in my dreams over the years. They often provide a preview of things to come by enlightening me of upcoming events. At best they are a source of distinctive guidance, to wait and watch.

While I am often imperceptive to clairvoyance during daytime, it is the stillness of night hours perhaps that makes me receptive to another world out there. My predictive dreams are certainly more than I can fathom. To my mind these intuitive visualizations allow me to acquire inferences that offer clarity for the way ahead and are therefore a psychic means for my soul.

My submerged consciousness has enabled me to move on from one point in life to another. An intuitive voice speaks to me through dreams providing direction, guidance and even warnings. These dreams let me get directly in touch with subliminal sources to unravel perceptions beyond my comprehension. Strangely I remember a good many of such extraordinary dreams to this day.

With a large body of dream-experiences, many of them haunt me for their seemingly prophetic nature. I wonder if it is really God who delivers them as postulated by Aristotle in his On Divination in Sleep, where he mentions "the fact that those to whom he sends them are not the best and wisest, but merely commonplace persons."

Research in this area has Freud too recognizing the seriousness of parapsychology to such phenomena. I will just go with Einstein in this when he says “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift” and continue to dream with belief and regard. My intuitive mind will then continue to trust the vibes and discover meanings in order to act on messages that teach me to transform my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment